In the past two weeks I have:
- put up a two Christmas shows for school
- finished teaching for the term
- started my last final paper – and wrote 9 pages as of today
- tutored 27 hours
- downloaded 4 books for my kindle
- gone on 3 dates
- fixed my bank account
- updated my bus pass
- survived the end of the Mayan calendar
- started crocheting again
- cooked one serious omelet
Today is Christmas. It’s not exactly a holiday of note in this city, so it’s a day that is pretty much business as usual. Like last year, I’m doing work for school; like last year I will tutor this afternoon. And just like last year, I’m wondering what my family is doing and missing them a little more than usual.
I keep moving forward but in the quiet moments of my day, I am contemplative. Everything happens for a reason. Right?
I have no expectations of anyone (myself included), except one of myself: finish my MA. Aside from this, I am a quarter-filled notebook with a portion of a story written and the middle and ending completely unknown.
Anything Everything is possible.
Just watch…You’ll see.